Tuesday 3 September 2013

Summer 2013

Hello Everyone!

So tomorrow I go back to school and to be honest, like most people, I really don't want to go back because I honestly have had a good time off of school. 

Summer has been really good, apart from some thing's which hopefully will not happen again. 

I haven't really seen many people but I have actually spent a lot of time with my mum which is always good. 

When I went out with my friend Leah, we didn't really do much. We went to meet her boyfriend one day (woo third wheeling). We also made some cakes and watched films really. And once we met with Kai (another friend) and hung around with him for a bit.

I also went out with my friend Georgia a lot, and we did lots really. We had a skin's marathon, watched some horror films, went on a bike ride which was so funny, went shopping a lot, went on the canal and took some photos, and went to see Monster's University!

 









Although I haven't done a lot, and not seen many people, summer was good, but went by too quick. I am glad I have spent more quality time with my mum because we don't usually bond like we did this summer. 
Thanks for reading.

Love Cait x

No comments:

Post a Comment