Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back To School

Hey Everyone!

Well, what a day it has been. 

So today, we had to go into school at 9:30am instead of 8:45am, due to the new year 7's being in and it being their first time in high school properly. And I was actually really nervous and panicking because I didn't know what I had to do once I got in. Even though I am in year 10. I think it was just the fact that I didn't know what to do when I got in, where anyone was and how people were going to be.

Anyway, it turned out good, sit next to most of my friends in all my lessons today, which is good, and as soon as I knew where I was going, I was fine.

Everything was good until tonight, where things just happened, but I'm not going to bore you with that story because it's pathetic haha.

I don't have a picture from today of anything so here is one of a duck that I saw along the canal.


I hope these blog's are alright, comment if not haha.
Thanks for reading!
Love Cait x

No comments:

Post a Comment