Monday 2 September 2013

Boot's Haul

Hello Everyone!
So today me and my mum went shopping. I got bit's of make up from Boot's which is a British drug store, which sell's different brands of make up. I didn't want much so I didn't get much. 


These are the first items I bought, and they are the Real Technique brushes. The one with the pink handle is a 'blush brush' which was £9.99. I will probably use this brush for my powder because I don't wear blusher. The brush with the gold handle is the expert face brush and this was also £9.99, and I will use this brush for foundation. The bristles on the brushes are really soft and don't fall off onto your face.

(Sorry about the glare o.o) 
The second item is Rimmel London's 'stay matte' powder which is £3.99. I have bought one of Rimmel London's powders before (clear complexion) and I thought it was really good, so I have decided to try a different one, to see if it is as good as that one.
This item is Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, and this was £6.99. This is really clever because it smells and looks like chocolate. I will probably use my blusher brush to do this.
This item is Soap and Glorys 'Kick Ass Concealer' and it was £10.00. I tried this when I got home and it is actually amazing. There is 2 concealers, which are really good at covering up blemishes/spots, and in another compartment it has a sealing powder. It is also good to carry around because it is small and it has a mirror in it so you can see what you're doing.



And last but not least this is 'Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes' mascara and it was £7.99. I recently bought 'Maybelline Volum Express Falsies' which was good, so I decided to buy another one. The wand applicator for this mascara is thin and has a curve, so it will make a good curve. When I tried this when I got home it made such a good curve and had no clumps in it so it looked really natural.









I hope this blog post was good to read and not too boring, and I will probably do more of these whenever I go shopping so you can see whats in shops that you might want to buy.
Thanks for reading

Love Cait x 

No comments:

Post a Comment